Liferay JS Portlet Extender
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
In JS Portlet Extender 7.2, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on JS Portlet Extender 7.2 will cause an error.
- LPS-83285 Create an extender to automatically deploy npm portlet without any need to write Java code
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-84977 The npm portlet extender is not initializing the JS module when it is directly exported (without "default")
- LPS-87270 Define a way to make OSGi configuration available to JS-extended portlets
- LPS-95253 Backport Portlet Extender to 7.1.x
- LPS-95355 Repeatable configuration fields are not correctly saved in JS portlets