Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 2
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to the Elasticsearch 6.1.x search engine. This client application is a drop-in replacement for the default Elasticsearch 2.x connector that ships with the Foundation app suite in Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0.
Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 1.1.0+ requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0 Fix Pack 79 or higher and connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to Elasticsearch 6.1.x through 6.5.x search engine.
The previous versions of Liferay Connector to Elasticsearch 6 connects Liferay Portal or Liferay DXP to Elasticsearch 6.1.x and requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.0 Fix Pack 42 or higher.
In Liferay 7.1 and 7.2, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 or 7.2 will cause an error.
- LPS-100448 Use osgi contracts for javax.servlet-api
- LPS-100667 Search API: Additive Complex Query Parts
- LPS-100673 Ids Query is disregarding boost attribute
- LPS-100865 Remove startup time Stream usage from liferay codebase
- LPS-101089 Remove wrong @ProviderType usages
- LPS-101653 Update Liferay Search' Rescore API to support multiple rescore queries
- LPS-101883 IndexDefinition must be a portal-search-spi interface (not portal-search-elasticsearch6-spi) so application...
- LPS-102032 Update APIs in the search engine adapter for REST
- LPS-102391 Create a WrapperQuery to send arbitrary JSON queries through the Elasticsearch Connector
- LPS-102451 Use fastest available method for String replacement
- LPS-102608 Remove unused reference to RescoreBuilderFactory in ElasticsearchIndexSearcher
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-95413 Remove lib/development/biz.aQute.bnd.jar
- LPS-98297 Custom Filter does a logic OR instead of an AND
- LPS-98622 Unexpected search results when searching with synonyms that contain quotes
- LPS-98877 Sync portlet-api version
- LPS-98879 Sync servlet-api versions
- LPS-99593 Automatic index creation lacks observability in logs
- LPS-99594 NPE in low level searches when log level is INFO
- LPS-99595 Field stored as single string "[a, b, c]" when multi values read from Elasticsearch "getSourceAsMap"