Balazs Almadi

Punteggio: Youngling

Data di Iscrizione: 28 ottobre 2011

Messaggi recenti

Hello!

Members:
- Balázs Almádi
- Tamás Bajzát

We both have studied computer science since 4 years, Tamás does at OE, and I do at ELTE.

We have some experience with the Java, Java EE, html 5 and JQuery. Furthermore, Tamás has worked with C#, Silverlight and ASP.NET technologies.
We are new to the Liferay framework, but we would like to learn and use it.

We prefer backend programming, because we haven't dealt too much with frontend. We like to solve algorithmic problems, so if it's possible we would like to work on the control layer of the MVC approach.

Best regards
Balázs Almádi
Tamás Bajzát
Adorján Nagy
RE: WhiteCastle
7 novembre 2011 7.12
Risposta

Adorján Nagy

Data di Iscrizione: 21 ottobre 2010

Messaggi recenti

Hi Balázs,

In the following days we will come up with a new e-learning project because some teams chose this topic. It is a huge one, thus we divided it to some independent parts such as text analyzing, server side, different UIs and functions for teachers and students ... Each task would use its own test data so they should work independenty and not rely on other attendee's work.

Maybe the text analyzing part would be the most interesting task for you, where an algorithm should decide which user would be notified automatically to answer a question in a forum, based the keywords in the question and the knowledge of the user. We will see the details in the following days.

Regards,
Adorjan
Adorján Nagy
18 novembre 2011 1.28
Risposta

Adorján Nagy

Data di Iscrizione: 21 ottobre 2010

Messaggi recenti

Dear Balázs, Tamás,

Your project would be the Look-ahead search results, you can find the details here:
http://www.liferay.com/hu/community/wiki/-/wiki/Proposals/Look-ahead+search+results

Zsigmond Rab is your mentor, and he will contact you in this forum soon.

If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Adorján
Zsigmond Rab
22 novembre 2011 2.10
Risposta

Zsigmond Rab

Data di Iscrizione: 4 gennaio 2010

Messaggi recenti

Hi Balázs, Tamás,

It seems, I will be your mentor throughout this challange. I am a support engineer and lead trainer at Liferay Hungary, and I'll try to help you with and answer to all of your topics and questions about everything which are related to the Liferay portal and Code Camp.

My first question is, that have you found the documentation on the "getting started" link useful? The link, which has been sent in Adorján's previous comment.

So how do you like your project, do you have any questions or additional thoughts?

The first thing you should do is to create a short documentation, description, containing some basic information, your thoughts related to the "getting started" document and about your plans. I'd like to gauge your capacities and to know where we should start.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Zsigmond