Liferay Audience Targeting
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Audience Targeting app raises the engagement experience of your sites to a whole new level. This app allows you to segment your audience, target specific content to different user segments, and create campaigns to target content to user segments. It also allows you to track user actions and generate reports that provide insight into the effectiveness of your campaigns.
The Audience Targeting app adds an Audience Targeting section to the Site Administration area of the Control Panel and adds an Audience Targeting Simulator to the Dockbar. It also includes the following three apps: User Segment Content Display, User Segment Content List, and Campaign Content Display.
Liferay Audience Targeting 2.1.0 requires the installation of the Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 Fix Pack 8 or higher.
Liferay Audience Targeting 1.1.4 requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE Portal-113 Fix Pack or higher
Certified Environments for Audience Targeting 2.0.0+
1. Tomcat 8 + MySQL 5.6
2. WildFly 10.0 + SQL Server 2012
- JBoss EAP 6.4
- Tomcat 8.0
- Weblogic 12c
- Websphere 8.5
- Wildfly 10.0
- DB2 (9.7, 10.1)
- MariaDB 10
- MySQL (5.6, 5.7)
- Oracle (11g, 12c)
- PostgreSQL (9.3, 9.4)
- SQL Server (2008, 2012)
- Sybase ASE (15.7, 16)
- WCM-1370 AnonymousUserUserSegments API does not reflect inactive associations
- WCM-1368 Portlet is temporarily unavailable message display after config User Segment Content List portlet
- WCM-1367 Audience Targeting can't calculate User Segments
- WCM-1366 Allow Audience Targeting to be deployed without having IP Geocoder
- WCM-1365 java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException is thrown every time after installing Audience Targeting
- WCM-1347 User Segment Content List Portlet preferences are not correctly exported
- WCM-1345 Audience targeting analytics processor url not composed correctly in non-root Liferay installation context