- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- 1 Instance Unit 8 250,00 $ USD
- Subscription Services 2 062,00 $ USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
Organizations and users come straight to the point with Social Map.
This app is based on Google Maps and provides tailor-made maps for organization and user pages. Try out on http://dxp.enterpriseknowhow.ch.
So you can plot user addresses on user pages beside other content. On organization pages you get organization addresses displayed as well as organization member locations. Social Map geocodes Liferay Addresses using Google Geocode API - results (locations) will be stored in Liferay database.
Click on any marker to pop up an information window that also links profile pages provided at this place. Other links provide direct interaction for e-mail, Skype or a good old phone call. The information window also provides a link to export current data to your address book (VCard).
Thanks to marker clustering and spider-aggregation of markers, as well as filtering, an easy
navigation is guaranteed. The address table provides navigation tools and complements Social Map.
• Find organizations and users on Google Maps
• Implement map types for public + private user pages and organization pages
• Provide user locations with user maps
• Provide current organization’s - and its members’ - location with the organization map
• Embed Social Map on any page, regardless of user- or organization page context by static definition of particular organization(s) or user.
• Link to other pages and interact through the information window: open user or organization pages, interact by mail, phone or skype and add the current entry to your personal address book (VCard)
• Easy navigation thanks clustering markers
• Spidernet for markers sharing the same address
• Filter, zoom and more features are provided by the toolbar.
• Address table provides a quick-locate and zoom
• Google Maps Styles: apply a fully customizable map style - style made with Google Wizard or loaded from the internet (100s of styles available)
• Configure maps for each type, profit from rich customization options.
• Obtain overview
• Interact directly
• Link user and organization profile pages
• Easy configuration of map types and styles
• Locate hierarchical military units in their fixed or temporary headquarters
• Optimize your B2B/B2C traveling agenda
• Coordinate driving routes and means in case of issues (e.g. fire- or crime-fighting)
• Alert Locations and persons in case of terrorism warning
• Locate health organizations like hospitals, surgeons, cardiologs or other experts SOS
• Build your optimized vendor/service organisations units based on client location density
• Views, Hotels, Gastronomy, Leisure & Golf
• Meet your nearbys - intensify your virtual CRM/Customer Experience.
• Investigative Journalism: visualize your research, embed into existing content
• English, German
Straight to the point with Social Map - geographical allocation of users and organizations including information, direct interaction and integration of Social Graph data.
*Social Graph? More information, see product information (Liferay 6 version) on https://web.liferay.com/en/marketplace/-/mp/application/86632969 - a version for Liferay 7 CE/DXP to be expected soon.
- Integration of Social Graph data (Social Graph for Liferay 7 CE/DXP comes soon!)