Is it still posible to participate?
22 de noviembre de 2011 7:13
Respuesta

Igor Yasuo Gushiken

Ranking: Youngling

Fecha de incorporación: 22 de noviembre de 2011

Mensajes recientes

Hello,

My name is Igor Gushiken, i'm Brazilian but I'm currently studying Computer Engineering in France (Ecole Centrale de Nantes). Unfortunately I have only seen the Liferay Code Camp announcement in early November, that is, after the first task submission.

However, I've noticed that the schedule has changed a little but, so I'd like to know if it's still possible to participate.

I use Liferay for my internship at Atos France, where we develop an education portal for Elementary and High School in France. Because of that, anything related to the e-learning project would interest me.

I know that there is a lot of people interested in this project, so I'd also be interested in doing the Activity Map project. I just want to participate. I think this is a great opportunity for me to start participanting in the Open Source community.

I have some experience in Java, MySQL/Postgres databases and JQuery.

Thank you,

Igor Gushiken
Zsigmond Rab
RE: Is it still posible to participate?
24 de noviembre de 2011 9:14
Respuesta

Zsigmond Rab

Ranking: Youngling

Fecha de incorporación: 4 de enero de 2010

Mensajes recientes

Hi Igor,

First of all, I apologize for the late answer. Yes, it's possible to join yet.

The history till now is that at first we had an idea to work on a shared e-learning project, but later we had to give up this plan so thus all of the team has a separated project now. The teams are creating short documentation about their projects.

As one of our team has got an e-learning project this would be better choice if you could work on the Activity Map.

If you still would like to participate just send us your team name in order to create separated thread for you to communicate.

Regards,
Zsigmond