Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-2816 LCS Client can connect even though there are multiple AATFs
- CLDSVCS-2829 LCS Client displays only info page when connected
- CLDSVCS-2842 After all subscriptions become invalid, LCS Client and Licence Manager start continuously checking subscrip...
- CLDSVCS-2853 After unregister and register, new server may not send uptime records