This wiki does not contain official documentation and is currently deprecated and read only. Please try reading the documentation on the Liferay Developer Network, the new site dedicated to Liferay documentation. DISCOVER Build your web site, collaborate with your colleagues, manage your content, and more. DEVELOP Build applications that run inside Liferay, extend the features provided out of the box with Liferay's APIs. DISTRIBUTE Let the world know about your app by publishing it in Liferay's marketplace. PARTICIPATE Become a part of Liferay's community, meet other Liferay users, and get involved in the open source project.
« 返回到 Liferay IDE
Build Liferay IDE From Source
Liferay IDE Develop from source #
Get a copy of IDE source code #
- 1. Download Eclipse Helios SR2 release
- 2. Install Eclipse SDK
- 3. Go to Help > Install updates
- 4. Select Eclipse Project updates in the list of sites
- 5. Select to install both Eclipse SDK and Eclipse Releng
- 6. Install Subversion plugin for Eclipse (Subversive recommended)
- 7. (Optional) use Eclipse marketplace client to install Subversive
- 8. Downloaded the attached file project set file: liferay-ide-trunk.psf
- 9. Go to File > Import > Team > project set, and chose the downloaded psf file.
- 10. You may be prompted for username and password, just enter guest/ (leave password empty)
- 11. When the import completes you should see the projects have been checked out from SVN and loaded in your workspace.
- 12. The server.core will have a few errors. They can be resolved by adding a reference to portal-impl.jar and portal-service.jar from a local tomcat installation to resolve those references. They were not committed to this project to avoid uploading 15 mb worth of files.
Testing Liferay IDE from source #
- 1. To launch the IDE for testing, go to Run > Run configurations
- 2. Right-click Eclipse application and choose New
- 3. Edit the details of configuration as you see fit
- 4. Then click "Run"
This will launch a new eclipse workbench that will contain the existing workbench plugins plus all of the plugins that you just imported.
Tips for working with Eclipse SDK #
- 1. Increase JVM memory to 512m or 784m in eclipse.ini