留言板

cannot get path

intern web,修改在11 年前。

cannot get path

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 13-2-27 最近的帖子
hi friends ,

I am trying to to make a custom portlet that will generate reports based monitoring data stored by liferay itself.

i hove got object userTracker of type UserTracker by using usertrackerids manually,
from what i have understood the below function should return me paths that users have accessed irrespective of whether they are online or not.
it should access data stored in the table "usertrackerpath" and "usertracker" but instead all i get is an empty List.

i can access other details such as number of hits etc but not specific items like paths and data.

List<usertrackerpath> paths = userTracker.getPaths();
</usertrackerpath>

please help...
Dipanjan Das,修改在11 年前。

RE: cannot get path

Junior Member 帖子: 30 加入日期: 12-9-29 最近的帖子
Please check whether you have added the following entry in portal-ext.properties
live.users.enabled=true
intern web,修改在11 年前。

RE: cannot get path

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 13-2-27 最近的帖子
Dipanjan Das:
Please check whether you have added the following entry in portal-ext.properties
live.users.enabled=true

yes i have already done that and i can view the current sessions at monitoring but i can view only those sessions that are live... but what about the sessions that are not live.

I want to access the data of users that have already logged out through code so that i can display it in a portlet.