留言板

creating dynamic page

shashidhara ml,修改在11 年前。

creating dynamic page

Junior Member 帖子: 28 加入日期: 12-10-5 最近的帖子
Hi

I have a requirement like this.i have around 300 companies link when click on each link it is going to a same page, That page contains 6 divisions(division heading is same but data is different ) how to implement this ,anyone is having idea plz suggest me.

Regards
Shashi
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: creating dynamic page

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Why not just create 2 pages. One page with 300 companies. In the link, pass selected companyId. In the second page, just put a portlet that will show data depending on the passed companyId.
shashidhara ml,修改在11 年前。

it means i have to write a new portlet to display data..in liferay provoides a web content with structures and template ..it's possible to create a single template to display data dynamically,means when click on each link based on that id it will retrive data from database and display the data regarding to that company only.
shashidhara ml,修改在11 年前。

Hitoshi Ozawa:
Why not just create 2 pages. One page with 300 companies. In the link, pass selected companyId. In the second page, just put a portlet that will show data depending on the passed companyId.

it means i have to write a new portlet to display data..in liferay provoides a web content with structures and template ..it's possible to create a single template to display data dynamically,means when click on each link based on that id it will retrive data from database and display the data regarding to that company only.
thumbnail
Manish Yadav,修改在11 年前。

Expert 帖子: 493 加入日期: 12-5-26 最近的帖子
shashidhara ml:
Hitoshi Ozawa:

Hi shashidhara,

Did you find any solution for your problem.I also have same kind of problem. As of now i'm going to create pages for each article. But it will be better if can show data dynamically using structure and template
Vaibhav Mittal,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 54 加入日期: 12-7-16 最近的帖子
Hi Hitoshi,

I have the similar requirement with a small difference.
I have built a search portlet which shows result in a table. One column of that table contains view hyperlink.

Now what I want is, when someone clicks on that view link, I can call a new jsp on a different page.
I guess i can call a jsp using render function the way we do use in doview method but how to display it on a different page based on the data in the row for that hyperlink in a way where new page should be same but display different result on clicking of different view links.

Thnxx and Regards,
Vaibhav Mittal
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I have the similar requirement with a small difference.

If there's a small difference, then please don't post your question in the same thread but create a new thread. Please read the forum guidelines:

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/572822
Vaibhav Mittal,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 54 加入日期: 12-7-16 最近的帖子
I did the same befor repling to your post at link: http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/20776433
But got no rplly.

Apologies for not following guidelines.

Regards,
Vaibhav Mittal