留言板

[Feature Request] Set default "Default Display" for some kind of assets

Antonio Bonifacio,修改在11 年前。

[Feature Request] Set default "Default Display" for some kind of assets

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 12-9-5 最近的帖子
Hello,
is there a way to set a predefined "Default Display" page for a specific kind of asset?
For example, I'd like to set the "Default Display" for all the assets with the custom structure "Article" to a page "Articles" that contains a default asset publisher portlet...
Is it possible? If not, could it be implemented in some way?

Thanks
Maarten J,修改在11 年前。

RE: [Feature Request] Set default "Default Display" for some kind of assets

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 12-1-25 最近的帖子
I would also like to vote for this feature.

Or is there a way to do this in current Liferay version?
thumbnail
Juan Fernández,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1261 加入日期: 08-10-2 最近的帖子
Hi guys, let me know if I'm wrong, but I think it is doable in the current version (6.1)
Basically you can create a journal structure and edit its default values. One of the default values can be the display page of the article: then you can choose the page that will show the articles created with that structure.
The next time you create a new content with that structure, the display page field will be preloaded with that value (the user doesn't need to do anything)
Tell me if that solves your needs
Regards,
Juan
Maarten J,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 12-1-25 最近的帖子
Juan Fernández:
Hi guys, let me know if I'm wrong, but I think it is doable in the current version (6.1)
Basically you can create a journal structure and edit its default values. One of the default values can be the display page of the article: then you can choose the page that will show the articles created with that structure.
The next time you create a new content with that structure, the display page field will be preloaded with that value (the user doesn't need to do anything)
Tell me if that solves your needs
Regards,
Juan

You are right, thanks! That's great.