留言板

Liferay 7 Web content Scope

thumbnail
Massimo Bevilacqua,修改在6 年前。

Liferay 7 Web content Scope

Regular Member 帖子: 210 加入日期: 16-12-27 最近的帖子
HI,

If I have 2 or more site in one liferay instance how can I make the contents of each site hidden from the others?

For example if I have a web content called "Article 1" in a site called "Site 1" if I go to another site, for example "Site 2" and I add a webcontent display to a page I can chose "Article 1"

I read this about scope, but If I set scope in webcontent display for one page the content is still visible from another site(and also from another page of the same site):
https://dev.liferay.com/discover/portal/-/knowledge_base/7-0/publishing-basic-web-content
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 Web content Scope

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14915 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Permissions control everything. If "Article 1" has guest view permission, anyone can use it including the admin from "Site 2".
thumbnail

So if I am administrator of 3 sites, the first one with 300 articles, the second with 200 and the third with 2 everytime I want to add a web content in site number 3 I will have a list of 502 articles?
There is a way to group articles avaiability by site instead of user permission?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14915 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
You can organize your content via folders.
thumbnail

I know....but is not what I am asking for.
Also if I put contents inside folder in site 3 I still have list of 502 articles when I add a 'Web content display' and then chose the content to display in it.

What I am asking is: There is a way to have in list only the contents of Site 3(instead of contents of all sites)?

thumbnail
Rob Zondag,修改在5 年前。

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 12-8-7 最近的帖子
Hi Massimo,

Did you find a solution for this issue?

To me this is amazing , it should be possible to set a property that simply only allows web content articles to be accessed or made visible via a portlet (e.g. web content display) on the site only (it maybe is). Apparently this behaviour was also on 6.2 the case but on 7 because of the way the select web content display has been designed, made more prominent.
The issue is in our case, site members can only see on the site the web content that site editors or site admins have decided to display on pages through the asset publisher and or web content display. We have hundreds of sites and if that same person is a site admin or editor on another site, he or she can now see and even publish anything from any site he/she is a site member of on the other site he/she is a site admin/editor.
We want to restrict the web content articles to the site scope ... also not sure why a site role goes beyond a site ... ?

Cheers,

Rob
thumbnail
Rob Zondag,修改在5 年前。

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 12-8-7 最近的帖子
Hi Massimo,

Did you find a solution for this issue?

To me this is amazing , it should be possible to set a property that simply only allows web content articles to be accessed or made visible via a portlet (e.g. web content display) on the site only (it maybe is). Apparently this behaviour was also on 6.2 the case but on 7 because of the way the select web content display has been designed, made more prominent.
The issue is in our case, site members can only see on the site the web content that site editors or site admins have decided to display on pages through the asset publisher and or web content display. We have hundreds of sites and if that same person is a site admin or editor on another site, he or she can now see and even publish anything from any site he/she is a site member of on the other site he/she is a site admin/editor.
We want to restrict the web content articles to the site scope ... also not sure why a site role goes beyond a site ... ?

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Massimo,

In case you didn't find a solution ... following property settings will do the job:

​​​​​​​# Set this property to 0 to disable the Sharing of Content with subsites for
# all sites. Set this property to 1 to disable it by default while allowing
# site administrators to enable it per site. Set this property to 2 to
# enable it by default while allowing site administrators to disable it per
# site.
#
sites.content.sharing.with.children.enabled==0

#
# Set this property to true to let every site administrator share content
# across sites he manages.
#
sites.content.sharing.through.administrators.enabled=false

Cheers,