留言板

Liferay 7 - Indexer not working

thumbnail
Mohammed Rawoof Shaik,修改在6 年前。

Liferay 7 - Indexer not working

Junior Member 帖子: 37 加入日期: 16-9-25 最近的帖子
Hello LR Community,

Background:
I upgraded liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6 to liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4. Prior to the upgrade I disabled the indexer as recommended in this link. After the upgrade I enabled the indexer, i.e. indexReadOnly=false.
  • I manage my users and groups via LDAP.
  • I moved the document library from LR6 to LR7, i.e., mv liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6/data/document_library/* liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/data/document_library

Issue:
  • The users aren't being listed in the Control Panel -> Users -> Users & Organizations tab. However on inspecting the 'User_' table in the schema, there are users present.
  • The Documents & Media UI shows the folders and files, but when I use the search no results are populated.

What am I missing here?
thumbnail
Russell Bohl,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 - Indexer not working (答复)

Expert 帖子: 291 加入日期: 13-2-13 最近的帖子
It might be as simple as triggering a reindex from Control Panel-Configuration-Server Administration. I see that the article you linked hints at that but doesn't explicitly state it.
When the upgrade is complete, make sure you set this property to false so that you can index all objects from the Control Panel.
thumbnail
Mohammed Rawoof Shaik,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 - Indexer not working

Junior Member 帖子: 37 加入日期: 16-9-25 最近的帖子
Hi Russell,

I set the indexReadOnly=false and assumed a server restart will re-index everything, but I guess it doesn't after this exercise. I manually re-indexed everything via the Control Panel and the search works. Thanks.
Chandra Javalkar,修改在4 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 - Indexer not working

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 19-5-31 最近的帖子
Hi RussellI have ran into similar kind of issue .I m trying to change elastic search from embedded mode to remote mode. After configuration has done i am trying to do reindex all from control panel but when i click on execute button i see nosuchfile exceptions.Do you have any idea what causes this error during indexing?Any help on this much appreciated.Thank you