留言板

Liferay Sign Out Issue

thumbnail
Vikash Kumar,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Sign Out Issue

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 12-3-5 最近的帖子
Hi,

I am facing a issue while log out from the Portal. Actually there are 2 liferay sites created in a Portal. If both sites are opened in 2 tab and log out from one site that is redirecting to login page. Now If you refresh the another site, It is redirecting to blank page instead of login page

In tomcat console, I am getting below issue
[SamlSpSsoFilter:83] com.liferay.saml.SamlException: Unknown peer entity ID

Please share idea to resolve this issue.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay Sign Out Issue

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14917 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Vikash Kumar:
Actually there are 2 liferay sites created in a Portal. If both sites are opened in 2 tab and log out from one site that is redirecting to login page. Now If you refresh the another site, It is redirecting to blank page instead of login page

They may be two "sites", but it is still one Liferay instance which you just logged out of.

The same thing would happen if you had two tabs open on amazon.com, if you log out in one tab, you are logged out in both.

Come meet me at Devcon 2017 or 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
Prasad Vallabhaneni,修改在6 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 14-5-23 最近的帖子
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, we agree that the user will be logged out from both the sites. The problem which we are facing is instead of login page the second tab is showing a blank screen, even after the refresh it is still showing the blank screen. We want to redirect it to the default welcome page.

Regards,
Prasad V.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14917 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Does the page have guest view but all of the portlets on the page are non-guest, that kind of blank?

Come meet me at Devcon 2017 or 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
Prasad Vallabhaneni,修改在6 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 14-5-23 最近的帖子
Hi David,

No, we have only sign in portlet on that page. The url has /c/portal/login?p_l_id=23241 . Even when we click on view source it is empty not even a single html tag is present.

The same server has a different instance and that instance is integrated with SAML, is it causing the issue?

Regards,
Prasad V.