留言板

Replace component

Sean Megeath,修改在6 年前。

Replace component

New Member 帖子: 14 加入日期: 15-3-23 最近的帖子
I'm new to developing for Liferay DXP and for OSGi.
When we were using Liferay 6.2, we used Spring to configure com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPExporterUtil to use our class that implemented com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPExporter, com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterUtil to use our class that implemented com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPExporter, and implement our own com.liferay.portal.security.auth.Authenticator.
Now that we're using Liferay DXP, I've been able to change one of the services a module's component uses, but what do I do if I want to change the service a component provides? I notice that com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.internal.authenticator.LDAPAuth, com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.internal.exportimport.LDAPUserExporterImpl, and com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.internal.exportimport.LDAPUserImporterImpl are all components of the LDAP application's "Liferay Portal Security LDAP" module. I want to make sure my version of these things are used, instead of the LDAP's version. Is it possible to replace a module's component or the implementation of the service that component provides? Or do I need to replace the entire LDAP application with my own version?