留言板

Issue with bundling external dependencies in Liferay Dxp bundle

thumbnail
krishna mohan mathakala,修改在6 年前。

Issue with bundling external dependencies in Liferay Dxp bundle

Junior Member 帖子: 68 加入日期: 12-9-8 最近的帖子
Hi for adding the third party libraries, I followed the article Adding third part libraries to a module.
Now the generated bundle has a lib directory with all the dependencies configured in the build.gradle.
When I deploy the bundle the status of the bundle is installed. When I try to start the bundle I am getting the below error

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: com.test..api [564]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.soap

This is not even a transitive dependency for any of my dependency jars that I configured in the build.gradle
Can you please help me to resolve this.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在6 年前。

RE: Issue with bundling external dependencies in Liferay Dxp bundle

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14915 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
krishna mohan mathakala:
This is not even a transitive dependency for any of my dependency jars that I configured in the build.gradle

Um, yes it is.

Dependencies don't manifest themselves. You have incurred some dependency and one of it's dependencies (or it's dependencies or their dependencies) require the IBM soap/wsdl library.

Come meet me at Devcon 2017 or 2017 LSNA!
thumbnail
krishna mohan mathakala,修改在6 年前。

RE: Issue with bundling external dependencies in Liferay Dxp bundle

Junior Member 帖子: 68 加入日期: 12-9-8 最近的帖子
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I am using the compileInclude in my build.gradle while configuring the dependencies. So while building the jar the gradle plugin (com.liferay.plugin) is taking care of including all the dependencies(including transitive dependencies) in to the bundle. When I add the IBM soap/wsdl library to my build.gradle, it is asking for some other dependency.

I am using WebLogic 12c with mysql Database.