留言板

Liferay Sync 3.4.2 on a Liferay CE 7.0.4 is an endles process

Ashley Pietersen,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Sync 3.4.2 on a Liferay CE 7.0.4 is an endles process

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-2-28 最近的帖子
Hi,

We have a Liferay CE 7.0.4 instance running and have installed the Liferay Sync client 3.4.2 (64bits) on a win10 desktop to sync some folders. Unfortunately it is not working very well/at all. Trying to sync a PowerPoint file from desktop to Liferay CE is a never ending process.

What do I wrong or is this a bug in Liferay CE 7.0.4 or in the Liferay Sync client.

NB. I have tried to change file-size settings etc. but it did not work.

Does anyone have experience with the same issue or have anyone a clue for a solution?

Best regards
Ashley Pietersen
thumbnail
Dennis Ju,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay Sync 3.4.2 on a Liferay CE 7.0.4 is an endles process

Regular Member 帖子: 228 加入日期: 10-9-30 最近的帖子
Can you email me your logs? You can send it to dennis.ju@liferay.com.

To save Liferay Sync logs:

1) Click on the Liferay Sync dock icon
2) Click "Preferences"
3) Click on the "General" tab
4) Click "save logs" on the bottom right
Ashley Pietersen,修改在6 年前。

RE: Liferay Sync 3.4.2 on a Liferay CE 7.0.4 is an endles process

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-2-28 最近的帖子
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your response. Sorry to say that we decided not to use the Liferay Sync anymore for the moment. Severe problems were detected at our production site. Troubleshooting this issue by testing some of the Liferay parameters was disturbing our portal service to much, resulting in unaccessibility for days, we completely avoid to use this feature anymore for the moment. So I can not provide you with relevant logs about this issue. Liferay is now running stable again, although without the problem related to Liferay Sync resp. uploading large files in general .

best regards
Ashley Pietersen