留言板

Asset Publisher inter-portlet communication

thumbnail
Marco Balderas,修改在6 年前。

Asset Publisher inter-portlet communication

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 16-10-28 最近的帖子
Hi all,

I have a page named Content Viewer and I have two Asset Publisher portlet in the page, the first one is configured as the Default Asset Publisher for the page and the Asset Link Behavior is set to Show Full Content, the other one has the Asset Link Behavior as Show in Context, Also I have a bunch of pieces of content configured with my page Content Viewer as the Display Page, what I want is when a piece of content is displayed in the default Asset Publisher in the other one I want to present all the content that has the same category as the content that is displayed in the default Asset Publisher .

I know that there is a field Related Assets however this is a manual procedure, and what I want is when someone else creates a new piece of content the content automatically appears in the second Asset Publisher when the category match with a piece of content is displayed in the default Asset Publisher.

Any suggestions?
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine,修改在6 年前。

RE: Asset Publisher inter-portlet communication

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2416 加入日期: 10-12-22 最近的帖子
Hey Marco,

Hmm -- I'm not sure if this is the best option, but there is one thing that comes to mind for me. I say it is not the best option because it's a bit of an abuse for the templating engine. The first, default asset publisher portion makes sense -- so I would leave that as is. For the second, I have an idea.

Before I recommend my .. umm "creative solution" emoticon ... have you tried configuring second one to include a filter configuration that will display all items that "contains any tag" and then enable the radio button to include the tags from the url?