留言板

How to select a specific page in liferay Theme to design its content

thumbnail
alex alex,修改在6 年前。

How to select a specific page in liferay Theme to design its content

New Member 帖子: 24 加入日期: 17-2-15 最近的帖子
Hello all,
Please I need your help guys

Im developing a liferay 6.2 theme, this theme has many pages and their webcontents are stored in the Database.
So I need to improve its design.
My problem is that many page have the same contents( divs with same of class) and each page have her specific design.
So when I change the design for one page , The others will changes and I don't want it like this.
I need to specify each page from other , Like this I could apply for each page its Css design.

Any Suggestion Please !!!

Thanks for help
thumbnail
Manish Yadav,修改在6 年前。

RE: How to select a specific page in liferay Theme to design its content

Expert 帖子: 493 加入日期: 12-5-26 最近的帖子
alex alex:
Hello all,
Please I need your help guys

Im developing a liferay 6.2 theme, this theme has many pages and their webcontents are stored in the Database.
So I need to improve its design.
My problem is that many page have the same contents( divs with same of class) and each page have her specific design.
So when I change the design for one page , The others will changes and I don't want it like this.
I need to specify each page from other , Like this I could apply for each page its Css design.

Any Suggestion Please !!!

Thanks for help

You can create different themes or you can create theme configurable using settings tag.
You can enable and disable conditions in page configuration
Create separate css class for those pages and in velocity tag add conditions to add or remove those page.

Below links may help

https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/6-2/making-themes-configurable-with-settings
http://proliferay.com/liferay-theme-settings/
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子

Can you give us same example as to what "specific" means?

If you require "a different design" for every page, this can be anything, from simple background color (but same overall appearance) to completely different CI.

You probably know that you can select a specific theme for every single page in Liferay, right?
thumbnail
alex alex,修改在6 年前。

New Member 帖子: 24 加入日期: 17-2-15 最近的帖子
Hi ,
thanks for you reply.
Example to understant me.
I had 3 pages : Page1, Page2 and Page3. all of them contain :
<div class="class10"> //some content here</div>
I want design the div in page1 with red,in page2 with green and in page3 with blue.
When I make in the custom.css file:
 div.class10{background: red;} 
all my content of three page will be red.
I need exactly a solution for this .
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1554 加入日期: 09-9-24 最近的帖子
Liferay has a color theme feature.
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/6-2/specifying-color-schemes