留言板

I can't find how to show all calendar events to guests

Ra Jo Ga Cha,修改在6 年前。

I can't find how to show all calendar events to guests

Junior Member 帖子: 77 加入日期: 17-1-19 最近的帖子
I've set calendar and web contents permissions to view but guest user is unable. Just noticed that I can show to them if I go to a single content and set it permissions to be seen by guests... But setting one by one the permissions for all events is unworkable. I'm in Liferay 7 GA4 and I'm pretty sure that there has to be a way to show all this events to guests by default.
Ra Jo Ga Cha,修改在6 年前。

RE: I can't find how to show all calendar events to guests

I've started getting portlet "temporarily unavailable" errors when setting some concrete permissions so I decided to reinstall Liferay. Now the first thing I notice is that without setting permissions, guests can see the day with events but the info isn't showing, I've put an event for the entire day and I only see a striped band. When I click on it I can see the When and the Calendar where the event is classified, but not the title or any way to access the description. Admin user can see all this without any problem.
David W.,修改在6 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 45 加入日期: 06-4-4 最近的帖子
Hi:
Did you find a solution for showing events to guests? I'm seeing same issue in 7.0 GA5.

Thanks!
Ra Jo Ga Cha,修改在6 年前。

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't posted the solution, I actually use to do it.

I can't remember if there was something wrong in the database so I had to clean it for an entire new installation or if it just needed view permissions about viewing web contents. I could dig for you the solution in my company logs but I'm not working there anymore emoticon, really sorry. Hope you can get a solution soon.