留言板

Deactivate or Delete users that haven't logged in in 6 months

Michael Vu,修改在6 年前。

Deactivate or Delete users that haven't logged in in 6 months

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 17-5-8 最近的帖子
Hi, I'm using the most current version of Liferay CE. Wondering if there is a way to Deactivate or Delete users that don't have any activity or logins within a certain amount of time. For example, a user hasn't logged in in 6 months, I'd like to deactivate that user from being able to log in without the admin letting them back in. I don't see this feature anywhere and was wondering if there was a way to add it.

Thanks!
Jenny Chen,修改在6 年前。

RE: Deactivate or Delete users that haven't logged in in 6 months

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 10-9-20 最近的帖子
You might want to check Liferay's default password policy. It's more of a workaround rather than exactly what you want though. You can see if you can manipulate the lockout which usually then requires an Administrator to re-enable.

Other than that, you can try creating an improvement ticket on JIRA in the form of an LPS so the core developers can see if it's viable to add this feature or custom develop it using a EXT/hook/module (depending on your Liferay version).
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在6 年前。

RE: Deactivate or Delete users that haven't logged in in 6 months

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6396 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
Michael Vu:
For example, a user hasn't logged in in 6 months, I'd like to deactivate that user from being able to log in without the admin letting them back in.

You can easily implement this through the API. For 6.2, Scriptcenter is available on Marketplace, which even has a sample script for this purpose (click through to their homepage). You might have to adopt this script for your own purpose (and probably install scriptcenter on a 6.2 installation to get to the script's source).

All of Liferay's data is available through an API, this is the way to go. If you don't want to go the scripting way (as it's tedious to work with Liferay's built-in-scripting), you can easily develop&deploy a plugin that does exactly this - either scheduled daily, weekly etc, or on demand.