留言板

Problem with CKEDITOR

thumbnail
Massimo Bevilacqua,修改在6 年前。

Problem with CKEDITOR

Regular Member 帖子: 210 加入日期: 16-12-27 最近的帖子
Hello everybody,

I downloaded from git the latest LIferay 7 GA4 build(I know that it is not released yet).

When I try to add a web content the HTML editor in firefox and safary works well, but in chrome I have this error:

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
at new window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.template (ckeditor.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1495441210357:300)
at A._getAriaUpdateTemplate (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:547)
at A._getAvailableToolbarsMessage (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:548)
at A.componentDidUpdate (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:547)
at A.componentDidUpdate (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:76)
at c.notifyAll (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:19)
at close (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:194)
at closeAll (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:241)
at c.perform (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:240)
at c.perform (liferay-alloy-editor-no-ckeditor-min.js?browserId=other&minifierType=js&languageId=en_US&b=7003&t=1…:240)"

I searched on google but I didn't find a solution.

Thank you
thumbnail
Massimo Bevilacqua,修改在6 年前。

RE: Problem with CKEDITOR

Regular Member 帖子: 210 加入日期: 16-12-27 最近的帖子
It seems to be a language problem as shown here:

https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-72257

https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-72309

I changed chrome language and it works...anyone know how this can be fixed?

EDIT: afetr the latest changes the problem is fixed