留言板

connect my liferay search portlet with solr+nutch

thumbnail
vamshi krishna,修改在12 年前。

connect my liferay search portlet with solr+nutch

Junior Member 帖子: 31 加入日期: 11-3-3 最近的帖子
HI all,

i want to connect my liferay search portlet with solr+nutch. plz can any one help me urgent
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto,修改在12 年前。

RE: connect my liferay search portlet with solr+nutch

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1519 加入日期: 06-8-7 最近的帖子
You need to deploy solr-web plugin for Liferay to use Solr as it's search engine.
Jean-Carl AMSLER,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 11-3-14 最近的帖子
Hi Vamshi,

You will find more info here :
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/03/09/nutch-solr/

BR
JC
thumbnail
Namrata Hangal,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 161 加入日期: 10-7-27 最近的帖子
Hi Vamshi,

Were you able to find a solution to your problem?
I'm also trying to display content indexed by nutch using Liferay's search portlet.

Unable to find any links on this...

Regards,
Ediz Bozüyük,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 9 加入日期: 11-8-15 最近的帖子
is there a solution for this problem??
i have the exact same problem now! Liferay+Solr runs fine, Solr+Nutch without Liferay also runs fine! But all three together?? Is that possible? In my oppinion the problem is the schema.xml file, the one from solr-web plugin is different, uses uid instead of url as unique key.

If this combination is not possible....is it possible to use another crawler? Or is it possible to use a Google Search Appliance with liferay's search-portlet?
Please help emoticon
thumbnail
Wilson Man,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 581 加入日期: 06-6-21 最近的帖子
so the Liferay + Solr setup is meant for the portal's internal indexes and searching capability. we generally recommend having a separate Solr/Nutch server (with a schema.xml that you can customize to your needs) if you want to allow a crawler to give you page searching feature.

With that said, there isn't a plugin that's available (AFAIK) for searching the nutch indexes at this point. But, an easy thing you can do is to configure Solr to return JSON, then write a simple portlet using JavaScript/AJAX to provide your search results from Solr+Nutch.