留言板

Liferay 7 Elasticsearch Error?

Marcel Liphardt,修改在7 年前。

Liferay 7 Elasticsearch Error?

Junior Member 帖子: 28 加入日期: 17-1-4 最近的帖子
Hello,

so we uploaded many pdf files into our liferay home folder via the documents and media portlet.

Now when we search for an entry, elasticsearch shows all the entries perfectly but if you click on one of the results you immediately
get redirected not to its d&m view but to our portal instance welcome page???
thumbnail
Jorge Díaz,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 Elasticsearch Error?

Liferay Master 帖子: 753 加入日期: 14-1-9 最近的帖子
Is there any kind of warning, error or exception in log file?
Marcel Liphardt,修改在7 年前。

Jorge Díaz:
Is there any kind of warning, error or exception in log file?

Here are two Liferay logs regarding the search results.
Marcel Liphardt,修改在7 年前。

This first file contains the rendered URL if I search for a keyword and if I klick on one of the search results.
The second txt file shows the second URL if you just got redirected to our homepage.
I changed our ip adress to: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Does the portal-ext.properties file has anything to do with this? Or the scope of the elastic search itself?
Can anyone please help me, this is very important to me.
Marcel Liphardt,修改在6 年前。

So now I've got new errors in our logs.
And now I really hope that someone can help me.
What does "duplicate struts" even mean?

17:21:25,740 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path users_admin
17:21:25,756 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path document_library
17:21:25,756 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path users_admin
17:21:25,756 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path message_boards
17:21:25,756 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path document_library
17:21:25,756 WARN [default task-79][PortletLocalServiceImpl:981] Duplicate struts path plugins_admin
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine,修改在6 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2416 加入日期: 10-12-22 最近的帖子
The struts config file contains the "paths" that are used for actions, and the corresponding classes that are invoked. You can see the configuration file here -- https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/master/portal-web/docroot/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

It sounds to me like that error is saying that it has more than one class referencing the same path and it doesn't know which one to route it to. Do you have any hook plugins deployed? If yes, are any of the configurations defining or overriding struts actions?