留言板

Audience Targeting in Liferay Screens?

thumbnail
Charalampos Chrysikopoulos,修改在7 年前。

Audience Targeting in Liferay Screens?

Junior Member 帖子: 79 加入日期: 11-12-9 最近的帖子
Hello,

is there any implementation of audience targeting in liferay screens? In case it isn't, does the roadmap of liferay screens include such features in the future?
thumbnail
Javier Gamarra,修改在7 年前。

RE: Audience Targeting in Liferay Screens?

Expert 帖子: 348 加入日期: 15-2-12 最近的帖子
That's a great question... I don't know if we can discuss the future roadmap...

I think* (my personal opinion) that it would be a great addition to the screenlet lineup.
thumbnail
Maarten van Heiningen,修改在7 年前。

RE: Audience Targeting in Liferay Screens? (答复)

Regular Member 帖子: 174 加入日期: 09-2-5 最近的帖子
Charalampos Chrysikopoulos:
is there any implementation of audience targeting in liferay screens? In case it isn't, does the roadmap of liferay screens include such features in the future?

Hi Charalampos

We created a solution for this in Native apps build completely with Liferay Screens for iOS and Android. Indeed Audience Targeting is one of the features needed as an OTB solution. But it needs to be included in the Mobile SDK in order for it to work like we all think it's intended emoticon
One of the main things to keep in mind is that a user looking at content via the app has the same content presented to him in a web version. For this we created our own lists and targeting solution.

There will be a Webinar in April with José Navarro and myself giving more info on the Roadmap and a Liferay demo of an App build with Liferay Screens as well. So keep an eye out for the event on the events calendar emoticon If you have additional questions please let me know. The Roadmap is indeed a nice list but the features already there is also not bad emoticon

Best regards,
Maarten