留言板

LR7GA3: Change default resource permissions document library

Kim Zeevaarders,修改在7 年前。

LR7GA3: Change default resource permissions document library

Junior Member 帖子: 82 加入日期: 12-9-7 最近的帖子
Hello,

Does anybody know how to modify the default permissions of the document library (entities) without directly modifying the documentlibrary.xml file in the resource-action directory of portal-impl.jar?

Unfortunatley I modified this file directly in LR6 and forgot to taken into account these changes when upgrading to LR7GA3... Because of this all new files/folder created inLR7 have the wrong default permissions.

I also got the impression (still have to verify) that during the upgrade all file permissions of existing files and folders were reverted back to the default permissions of LR7. Can anybody confirm this?

To correct/update the permissions i was thinking of writing a groovy script that fetches the folder and files in a site's DL and then manually set the permissions to the desired (pre-LR7) situation. Is this the best way to go or are there other, robuster and quicker alternatives?

Any info is much appreciated!

Regards,

Kim

PS. Also, can anybody explain what is the difference between ACCESS and VIEW permissions on, for example, the DLFileEntry object?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在7 年前。

RE: LR7GA3: Change default resource permissions document library

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14916 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
I think this is a (somewhat) duplicate post; I'll let you find the other for the ongoing solution.

But for your current issue, yeah I'd probably use the scripting control panel as you could process all perms on all documents w/o having to write a deployable module.