留言板

Liferay 7 with Struts

Revathi Vadlamudi,修改在7 年前。

Liferay 7 with Struts

Junior Member 帖子: 82 加入日期: 14-11-14 最近的帖子
How can I give struts and tiles path in liferay 7. In the docs I have searched I didn't find any struts or tiles path where I have created module as MVC.

Any suggestions please..
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 with Struts

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1123 加入日期: 10-2-16 最近的帖子
What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to hook portal struts actions like from 6.x? Or are you trying to use struts in a new portlet?

I want to use struts in Liferay 7 when developing a module. Can I do that ? If yes, can you please tell me what type of module I need to choose..
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 with Struts (答复)

If you want to use a web application framework such as Struts, (may I suggest our very own Liferay Faces) or SpringMVC, all of these will require you use a "WAR" to package and deploy to liferay. YOu can do with with gradle very easilly using Liferay Workspace and just add a folder called 'wars' and then put your project under that.

We currently don't have templates for this, but the Liferay Faces team does have templates for their framework. That may get you going quicker.

Thanks Amerson, for taking time and helping me to figure out the solution..
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay 7 with Struts (答复)

If you are building a complex web application, one that would require struts, then may I strongly suggest you use Liferay Faces. Our Liferay Faces team is very responsive in their forums, they will most certainly ensure you get your app working on DXP using Liferay Faces. There website for their forums is here: https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/category/13289027

Thanks for your suggestion Gregory..