留言板

Simulation, Select web Content functionalities are not working in LR7 GA2?

lokesh gorrela,修改在7 年前。

Simulation, Select web Content functionalities are not working in LR7 GA2?

Regular Member 帖子: 173 加入日期: 16-3-9 最近的帖子
Hi guys,

Simulation and Select Web Content functionality are not working for Site Admin role in Liferay 7 GA2. It is working fine for Portal Admin.
See the below steps:
step1: I done setup of Liferay 7 GA2 Environment in my local machine.
step2: After that I login as Portal Admin and tested all the functionalities. All functionalites are working fine.
step3: After that I crated one user with name Site Admin after that newly created user is assigned to that organization member.
step4: After that I created one Organization role with the name Site Admin Role.
step5: After that I given all the Web Content related permissions and Simulation related permissions to that Site Admin Role.
step6: After that I logged out form portal admin user.
step7: I log in as Site Admin with newly created Site Admin user.
step8: After that I verified Simulation functionality. There is no Simulation functionality is available for Site Admin user. As well as I tested Select Web Content functionality, It is also not working.

Here which permissions are I missed, I con't understand. Anyone knows about these issues please give replay to me. This is great help to me.

Thanks
With Regards
Lokesh
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine,修改在7 年前。

RE: Simulation, Select web Content functionalities are not working in LR7 G

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2416 加入日期: 10-12-22 最近的帖子
Aren't we already talking about this issue on this thread? https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/84415124