留言板

How to enable Single approver for Liferay 7 Webcontent

Triveni B,修改在7 年前。

How to enable Single approver for Liferay 7 Webcontent

New Member 帖子: 21 加入日期: 11-3-24 最近的帖子
Hi,

I am trying to enable single approver work flow for simple webcontent , but i didn't get option to select webcontent in work flow configuration page, PFA.

When i created webcontent folder in liferay 7, got single approver option for entire webcontent folder where as didnt get option for simple webcontent.

I believe in liferay 6.2 behaviour is not like this, please correct me if i am wrong.

Anybody please guide/help me how to enable workflow for single webcontent using Liferay 7 CE.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在7 年前。

RE: How to enable Single approver for Liferay 7 Webcontent

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
Triveni B:
I am trying to enable single approver work flow for simple webcontent , but i didn't get option to select webcontent in work flow configuration page

In Liferay 6.2 you had the site's default workflow for all web content. Now you can configure it per folder and per structure - unfortunately it seems to be missing in the root folder though.

Steps:
  • Create a web content folder
  • edit the folder, choose a structure and a workflow
  • repeat for other structures/folders
thumbnail
vaseem bari,修改在7 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 86 加入日期: 08-3-26 最近的帖子
When I create a web content inside a folder, It is not appearing in the list when i try to add in any pages.

Which means if add web content app into a page and try to select that webcontent which i have created in the folder, It is not listed.

Thanks
Vaseem
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在7 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
vaseem bari:
When I create a web content inside a folder, It is not appearing in the list when i try to add in any pages.

If this is related to the subject of this thread: Could it be that you enabled workflow on that folder? Content must be approved in order to be selected to be displayed.