留言板

configuration problem liferay with angularjs

thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

configuration problem liferay with angularjs

Regular Member 帖子: 127 加入日期: 16-7-20 最近的帖子
Whenever I'm trying to convert my liferay project into angular one the following error is coming(All the screenshots are attached). Please tell what the issue is actually and how it can be resolved?
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在7 年前。

Moved to a better category

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Moved to a better category
thumbnail
Andy Wu,修改在7 年前。

RE: configuration problem liferay with angularjs

Regular Member 帖子: 195 加入日期: 15-5-5 最近的帖子
hi Ujjainee Sarkar , can you describe your detail step to reprocude your problem , I can't reproduce such error.

I installed angular js eclipse 1.2.0 plugin and convert some portlet into angular js project and it works well.
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

RE: configuration problem liferay with angularjs

Regular Member 帖子: 127 加入日期: 16-7-20 最近的帖子
Yes sure Andy. Actually I had a requirement of creating a liferay portlet and integrating it with angular js. I followed these articles: 1)https://leanpub.com/Practical_AngularJS/read
2)http://www.liferayui.com/how-to-install-and-configure-angularjs-plugin-in-liferay/
to learn about angularjs and install it in my system. I went to eclipse market place and tried to install angular js eclipse 1.2.0 but it was showing already installed. I thought it might be installed in my machine from beforehand. So I went to windows->preferences to crosscheck it but it was nowhere to be found. I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it. But as I clicked on uninstall it showed the software is being uninstalled but after that again I went to eclipse marketplace to reinstall it and it was again showing me that it is installed and was only giving me the option of uninstalling it when I have already uninstalled it. Then I saw that below there "52 more matches" are appearing. I clicked on it and it redirected me to eclipse marketplace detailed page and there a drag and drop option was coming for installing angular js 1.2.0 eclipse. I dragged it and the installation started after choosing all the check boxes that appeared on the screen. Then after completion of the installation I again went to Windows->Preferences for checking and there angular js appeared with the following sub fields. Now I read 'Tern' is necessary. At first before all this uninstallation and re-installation Tern was present as an individual option. But after all these Tern came as a subpart of Javascript. I read that path of node js has to be fixed. I fixed it. But there was no option for changing the syntax as directed in one of the urls mentioned above. After that I tried to configure and change my liferay project to AngularJs one for testing it. But for some projects the configuring option is disabled and for some(especially themes) for which it is coming , the null pointer exception is being thrown. I cant understand what the problem is?