留言板

Theme is applied only in some pages

Juan Ignacio,修改在13 年前。

Theme is applied only in some pages

New Member 帖子: 17 加入日期: 11-4-19 最近的帖子
Hello, I,m new at Liferay development and I have a doubt/problem

Ive created a new theme with a classic theme modified as base theme, and all is ok, i can install it and, even, apply it, but it only takes effect in some pages and not in others, for example, it appears in login page but not in home. Ive applied it page by page at control panel and I dunno WTF is happening but Im desperated emoticon

Thanks.
Juan.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

RE: Theme is applied only in some pages

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
How are you applying your theme?

The following link may help:
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/6469563
Juan Ignacio,修改在13 年前。

Thank you Hitoshi but I,m doing it like the post you referred to me. I,m going to the page I want to change the theme and I select Look and Feel. The worst thing is that Liferay tells me that the page has de selected new theme but the apperance is the classic theme, and what is more, it happens too when i download a community theme, i try to apply it and the same is happening emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Since it's working on some pages, I'm not sure if this will work but have you tried clearing the cache - Control Panel - Server Administration - Clear content cached by this VM

AND

your web browser cache

BTW, I tested changing theme on 6.0.6 and it worked without any problem.
Manage - Page - "Pages" tab - "Look and Feel" - "Regular Browsers" - Themes
Juan Ignacio,修改在13 年前。

I realizes what was the problem, and it was the portlets web contents. When I use web contents created when the other theme was used it loads the old theme even if I have selected the new one. When I change the web content of a porlet the new theme is applied OK, it only happens with some portlets and I dunno how discover all those problematic portlets.