留言板

NTLM - To be logged in automatically

thumbnail
Yves Legrand,修改在13 年前。

NTLM - To be logged in automatically

Regular Member 帖子: 156 加入日期: 09-11-18 最近的帖子
Hello Community,

i have configured Liferay 6.06 CE with NTLM and LDAP and it works fine when you click on the Sign in - Link. You are logged in without being asked for any credentials.

But i want to be logged in when opening Portal at all. I do not want to click on a certain link. So i have adjusted the SSO NTLM Filter Mapping into "/*". But it does not work at all?

Maybe i missed something or maybe this is a liferay issue?

If someone know about this, please let me know. Thanks.

Yves
thumbnail
Victor Zorin,修改在13 年前。

RE: NTLM - To be logged in automatically

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1228 加入日期: 08-4-14 最近的帖子
Did you try to have your home URL configured to be in private area, not in public area of community?
E.g. as an experiment, within your index.jsp, enforce jump to /group/group-name and see if portal auto-signs you in.
thumbnail
Yves Legrand,修改在13 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 156 加入日期: 09-11-18 最近的帖子
Hi Victor,

if one enters the portal with "/user/myname/home" u are logged in automatically.
That works fine.

But what to do if it is necessary to be logged in in any case. Just when u are entering the portal not depending on the target page? Our users should be logged in even when they are requesting the Homepage of the portal.

Yves
thumbnail
Victor Zorin,修改在13 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1228 加入日期: 08-4-14 最近的帖子
I assume that Auto Login Filter turns on the authentication pipe, and if it detects that the user is not logged in, the user is driven through /c/portal/login URL. So you do not have to apply SSO NTLM filter to /* anyway.

What is your home page URL?

We are using 6.1.0 as an intranet system, with "Remember Me" element and portal shows user as signed in even when going to /web/guest for the first time because Auto Login Filter is applied to /web/*.
This should be the case for you too (assuming that you have it in your configuration, liferay-web.xml).

Re-adjust auto.login.hooks= in your portal-ext.properties, leave only NTLM part for you. Too many classes are listed there by default and some of them are causing major disruptions to an authentication chain.

If it is still not working, have a look at com.liferay.portal.security.auth.NtlmAutoLogin class, modify it with your log statements and see whether it is invoked at all.
Shuaib K,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 11-8-6 最近的帖子
Hi there,

I am having the same problem. Were you able to resolve the issue? Let me know. Thanks.