留言板

'Basic Configuration' welcome page error

thumbnail
Raymond Gardner,修改在7 年前。

'Basic Configuration' welcome page error

Regular Member 帖子: 118 加入日期: 11-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi,

I recently installed Liferay 7 GA3 using the tomcat bundle.
After startup, I goto http://localhost:8080 and fill in the 'Basic Configuration' information.

Since I don't want to use test@liferay.com, I change the Liferay Administrator user to something:
First Name: blah
Last Name: blahblah
Email: blah@blahblah.net

Then, I configured my new database as allowed by 'Basic Configuration' and I clicked 'Finish Configuration'.

All seems to work. A portal-setup-wizard.properties file is created in my $LIFERAY_HOME folder as expected.
And, this file has my correct admin email:
admin.email.from.address=blah@blahblah.net

So, I stop the application server and restart it, as instructed. This startup is expected to create the new database objects and to create the new Liferay Administrator user. It creates the database just fine but the new Liferay Administrator user fails. So, Liferay creates the administrator as 'test@liferay.com'. This is what I don't want.

The exception thrown says the email address is not valid but, looking at the error message, and taking a quick peek in the source code, the Liferay startup routine seems to be incorrectly reading the admin email. Because it says the email is 'blah blahblah'. But, this is the name not the email.

22:28:52,698 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][SetupWizardSampleDataUtil:79] Adding sample data
22:28:52,721 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][MainServlet:370] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.UserEmailAddressException$MustValidate: Email name address blah blahblah must validate with com.liferay.portal.kernel.security.auth.DefaultEmailAddressValidator
com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.UserEmailAddressException$MustValidate: Email name address blah blahblah must validate with com.liferay.portal.kernel.security.auth.DefaultEmailAddressValidator
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.validateEmailAddress(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:6404)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.validate(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:6308)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.addUserWithWorkflow(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:704)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.addUser(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:574)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.addDefaultAdminUser(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:254)
thumbnail
Samuel Kong,修改在7 年前。

RE: 'Basic Configuration' welcome page error

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1902 加入日期: 08-3-10 最近的帖子
This looks like a bug. See https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-67666