留言板

Problem in running Liferay Projects after upgrading windows 7 to 10

thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

Problem in running Liferay Projects after upgrading windows 7 to 10

Regular Member 帖子: 127 加入日期: 16-7-20 最近的帖子
I had two projects in Liferay 6.2 ce and the operating system was windows 7. Now when I have upgraded to windows 10 and I'm trying to run my project this error is coming----"Current build version is 6210 and attempting to deploy version 6201". But I'm using the same version of Liferay only. Only I have reinstalled my MySql which previously was of version 5 and now it 6.3v. But I have imported the .sql file of the project in it. Then why is this problem coming? Please tell me the steps of rectifying it.
thumbnail
Fernando Fernandez,修改在7 年前。

RE: Problem in running Liferay Projects after upgrading windows 7 to 10

Expert 帖子: 396 加入日期: 07-8-22 最近的帖子
Ujjainee Sarkar:
I had two projects in Liferay 6.2 ce and the operating system was windows 7. Now when I have upgraded to windows 10 and I'm trying to run my project this error is coming----"Current build version is 6210 and attempting to deploy version 6201". But I'm using the same version of Liferay only. Only I have reinstalled my MySql which previously was of version 5 and now it 6.3v. But I have imported the .sql file of the project in it. Then why is this problem coming? Please tell me the steps of rectifying it.

Does this happen when you deploy your project or when you start Liferay?

How are you building/deploying your projects? From the CLI or from the IDE?

Fernando
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

This is happening when I'm deploying the project from the IDE.
thumbnail

Have you checked the liferay-versions property in liferay-plugin-package.properties of your project?

HTH

Fernando
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

I found this in the liferay-plugin-package.properties in portal-compat-hook made for the project-------------Inc.
licenses=LGPL
liferay-versions=6.1.1+,6.1.20+-------------------but I found this one in the actual portlet project's liferay-plugin-package.properties----------Inc.
licenses=EE
liferay-versions=6.2.10+-------------. I am confused whether the compat hook is affecting the project? But should it affect as I am deploying the project without the hook?
thumbnail

Ujjainee Sarkar:

(...) I found this one in the actual portlet project's liferay-plugin-package.properties
(...)
licenses=EE
liferay-versions=6.2.10+

If this is your project's liferay-plugin-package.properties you're telling that your project is only compatuble with Liferay EE 6.2.10 and up. In order to use 6.2. CE you should change this to:

licenses=LGPL
liferay-versions=6.2.0+

HTH

Fernando
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

Thank you very much Fernando. I'm going to try it and if any issues arise I shall let you know. Meanwhile can you please help me with another problem I have posted in 'Custom Theme Developement' section. The question is like this(this is for another project---lets say project2)-----------"I had two running projects in Liferay 6.2ce with windows 7 as operating system. I recently upgraded windows 7 to 10 and now when I am going to deploy my liferay projects it is giving me..."No theme found....returning default theme". I can't understand how Liferay got affected by upgrading windows 10. I have reinstalled mysql and imported the .sql file also in it. Please tell what is the problem and what I need to do now?"
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

Hello Fernando! After I changed it to LGPL the following error is coming and the server is getting stopped----
06:58:23,743 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][MainServlet:209] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempting to deploy an older Liferay Portal version. Current build version is 6210 and attempting to deploy version 6201.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempting to deploy an older Liferay Portal version. Current build version is 6210 and attempting to deploy version 6201.
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.upgrade(DBUpgrader.java:114)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupAction.doRun(StartupAction.java:160)
at com.liferay.portal.events.StartupAction.run(StartupAction.java:68)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.processStartupEvents(MainServlet.java:1238)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:206)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:160)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1280)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1088)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5176)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5460)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:656)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1635)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Stopping the server due to unexpected startup errors
Please can you tell what the problem is?
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro,修改在7 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 549 加入日期: 11-4-25 最近的帖子
Hi Ujjainee,

The exception means that your database is in 6.2 EE version (6210) but your portal uses 6.2 CE GA1 version (6201). It seems that you started up a 6.2 EE pointing to that database some time.

Regards.
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

Hello Alberto,
Then what should I do now? I mean what are the changes that I should implement to make my database compatible and where should I implement them? Please can you tell me the steps.
thumbnail

Hi Ujjainee,

Liferay doesn't allow downgrades so you could update the release table record taking into account that there aren't database changes between 6210 and 6201. Set the buildnumber to 6201 (or the version you want to use) and state to 0 for the record with servletContextName equals portal.

Best regards.
thumbnail
Ujjainee Sarkar,修改在7 年前。

Thanx Alberto! I have done that only and my project is running fine now. Only issue that is arising now is that my project is running in IE with localhost:8083 but not in Chrome. Previously it used to run in chrome also. But now it is giving something like ----"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team."
Do i need to do some settings here so that it runs in chrome also?
thumbnail

Hi Ujjainee,

If the portal is running in IE it should run in Chrome too. It doesn't seem a problem with Liferay. Please, remove the browser's cache and also try to connect from another computer. If this doesn't work, try to restart both web server and app server removing temporary files first.

I hope it helps.

Regards.