留言板

ABOUT MODULES

thumbnail
nithin rohak,修改在7 年前。

ABOUT MODULES

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 16-8-4 最近的帖子
HI, All
Please help me to find a way for the communication between the two modules, i know how to access the services but i want to know about how to access the one module jsp variables and functionality into another module. and how to find out a module id.

waiting for yours replay
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在7 年前。

RE: ABOUT MODULES

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
You can't and you shouldn't.

Portlets themselves are (supposed to be) independent entities used to generate HTML fragments.

What you're asking to do here is a complete corruption of the core ideas and concepts behind portlet development and points to a completely broken design.

Whatever you're trying to do, there are proper ways to implement it that will not suffer from the problems your request would end up having.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
thumbnail
nithin rohak,修改在7 年前。

thanks for you are replay
But my problem is , i'am migrating the 6.2 code into liferay7, in 6.2 code for our requirement some permissions and roles are defined
in int.jsp according to that the pages have to display that int.jsp is globally accessible.
But in liferay7 how can i make my int.jsp as globally accessible,at least i have to use the int.jsp variables in to another jsp
please tell me if any another way to achieve this .
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在7 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
You can't. That is no longer supported.

Instead, each portlet will need to have it's own copy of the init.jsp file.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
thumbnail
nithin rohak,修改在7 年前。

Thanks for you'r replay
thumbnail
Kyle Joseph Stiemann,修改在7 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 760 加入日期: 13-1-14 最近的帖子
Hi Nithin,
I'm not sure if any of this will help, but you should look into inter-portlet communication or packaging multiple portlets in a single war. Those might be solutions to the problem you have.

- Kyle