留言板

Liferay and CRUD type applications

Derek Weston,修改在13 年前。

Liferay and CRUD type applications

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 11-3-1 最近的帖子
Hi.

Wondering what the best route to go development wise is when developing data management pages to be used within a liferay app. (just simple create, read, update, delete type stuff)

I want to make use of Liferay's user management, tying certain pages to certain permissions.

Currently I have a Jboss seam project with some interfaces developed.(jsfs) They're in a separate war deploy on the same server, however, and not integrated. I'd like to include them in my liferay app... but am not sure this approach would be best long run. (would really like to make use of this app, though, need to figure out how to share session cross wars, though)
Srikanth Konjarla,修改在13 年前。

RE: Liferay and CRUD type applications

Junior Member 帖子: 51 加入日期: 08-10-25 最近的帖子
Try Service Builder for creating applications with db CRUD operations.

Liferay Service Builder
thumbnail
Jack A. Rider,修改在12 年前。

RE: Liferay and CRUD type applications

Regular Member 帖子: 139 加入日期: 07-3-26 最近的帖子
Hello Derek,

Try using XMLPortltFactory project, you can generate CRUD portlets that make use of liferay permissions and you obtain all source code and jsps in case you need to modify them.

If you allready have the tables created, this is probably not your best shot because, it generates its own tables, and inserts fields like "companyId, groupId, and userId" to control permissions, user access, etc.

Saludos, Jack