留言板

Liferay service started but portal is not accesible

Niels Thiele,修改在7 年前。

Liferay service started but portal is not accesible

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 16-6-17 最近的帖子
Hi Liferay folks,

As you know from the title I have a problem with Liferay as a service. I created a Windows service on a Windows Server 2008 R2 like it is described in the Liferay Wiki. So on the command line it said that the creating process was succesfull and it showed that it started. However when I try to connect to the Liferay Portal it is loading for ever but does not show me the Interface. When I start it normal, by startup.bat, there is no error. It is an unique port that is not used by an other program. So know I am getting really frustrated, because I do not find any Solution and the logs do not give me a hint. So I would be very thankfull if anybody of you could help me. If there is another solution to start liferay when the Server starts, it would also be great.
EDIT: I am Using liferay version 6.2 ga2 and tomcat 7.0.42

Sincerely
Niels
Shiva goud,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay service started but portal is not accesible

Regular Member 帖子: 110 加入日期: 15-1-2 最近的帖子
can you please share the log file and post the URL how you are accessing the portal,it helps to find the solution.
Niels Thiele,修改在7 年前。

RE: Liferay service started but portal is not accesible

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 16-6-17 最近的帖子
ok there are all tomcat logs that where written when i started the service and the "url" is not public because it is in our own network, however it is 192.168.1.7:7044

thanks for reply