留言板

Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated jbpm

Manasa Tippireddy,修改在7 年前。

Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated jbpm

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 16-7-4 最近的帖子
Hi,
I have integrated jbpm with liferay. As per my requirement, I have hidden the images present in home page of kie workbench by adding some styles and javascript in bootstrap.min.css and kie-wb.css.
Its working fine.

The issue is when I add more than 15 roles per user, some files (bootstrap.min.css, kie-wb.css, clean.css etc.,) are not loading and hence the hidden images are now loading again by showing error in browser console like "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request) BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".

Please share solution if anyone knows.

Thank you.
Manikanta Sreekakula,修改在7 年前。

RE: Issue in more number of roles assigned per user in liferay integrated j

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 14-10-13 最近的帖子
Please Confirm where the problem is whether with liferay/jbpm/gwt issue.
1. Please check whether are you able to access "localhost:8080/web/guest/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css" separately in browser.
2. Try JBPM without Liferay and check whether still the problem exists.
3. Try to remove the friendly URl (/web/guest) in liferay and check whether still this issue exists.
4. Add the roles and give access to the module for all these roles assigned, then check still clean.css is not loading.

I hope problem is with the relative path for clean.css.
The Roles having permissions granted to this module, trying to access "localhost:8080/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".
The Roles not having permissions granted to this module, trying to access "localhost:8080/web/guest/BPM/org.kie.workbench.KIEWebapp/gwt/clean/clean.css".
Please check.