留言板

Two grave errors in the permissions pages

thumbnail
Manuel Hoyos,修改在7 年前。

Two grave errors in the permissions pages

Junior Member 帖子: 60 加入日期: 12-6-11 最近的帖子
Hi.

I have detected what appear two serious errors in the configuration of the pages of a website on Liferay 6.2 CE GA2 version. I do not know if they are mistakes, if they have been fixed in subsequent versions or are no errors and are referred to in this release.

Error 1 (very bad) if permission to access public pages on a web site that is accessed as the default page from the portal configuration for the role Guest is removed, not leaving any page with this permission assigned to this role. This process produces an infinite loop of redirects on pages access, which becomes impossible to access the portal. When this has happened the only solution has been to recover the database.

Error 2 (Grave): if the access permission role Site Member of all private pages of the website, to access using user name and password is deleted, an error of access to resources for all users who are not administrators occurs. If reassigns this role or create a page with this permission the error is corrected.

Is it known errors or documented? Have they been corrected in any of the following versions?

Greetings and thank you.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在7 年前。

RE: Two grave errors in the permissions pages

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Manuel Hoyos:

Error 1 (very bad) if permission to access public pages on a web site that is accessed as the default page from the portal configuration for the role Guest is removed, not leaving any page with this permission assigned to this role. This process produces an infinite loop of redirects on pages access, which becomes impossible to access the portal. When this has happened the only solution has been to recover the database.

I think this is fixed by https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-40928 in 6.2.2 GA3

Manuel Hoyos:

Error 2 (Grave): if the access permission role Site Member of all private pages of the website, to access using user name and password is deleted, an error of access to resources for all users who are not administrators occurs. If reassigns this role or create a page with this permission the error is corrected.

I don't understand what you said here. Can you ellaborate please?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Manuel Hoyos,修改在7 年前。

RE: Two grave errors in the permissions pages

Junior Member 帖子: 60 加入日期: 12-6-11 最近的帖子
Me vas a permitir que me exprese en español para a ver si así me consigo explicar.

Los pasos para reproducir el error son:
0) Las página inicial, la de entrada y la de salida son la misma página pública.
1) Creo una página privada.
2) Elimino el permiso de acceso al rol Site Member.
3) Salgo de la plataforma.
4) Vuelvo a autenticarme.
5) En ese momento la página a la que me redirige el portal muestra un error de permiso de acceso al recurso, además a la página que me redirige se encuentra en el ámbito privado, ya que el conjunto de páginas que aparece en la navegación son las privadas.
6) Hago clic en F5 para refrescar y ya accedo a la página correctamente.
7) Si vuelvo a poner activo el permiso de acceso para el rol Site Member todo vuelve a funcionar.

The steps to reproduce the error are:
0 ) The home page, the input and output are the same public page.
1) I think a private page .
2) eliminated the role permission to access the Site Member.
3) I leave the platform.
4 ) I return to authenticate .
5) then the page to which I redirected the portal shows an error permission to access the resource , in addition to the page that redirects me is in the private sphere , as the set of pages that appear in navigation are private .
6) I click F5 to refresh and as I access the page properly.
7) If I restart active access permission for the role Site Member everything works again .