留言板

Joke of the day

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

Joke of the day

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I was just browsing through the Liferay portal in Japanese and noticed this.

"Minor edit" was translated to mean "edited by a minor (underaged)". :-)
thumbnail
Amos Fong,修改在13 年前。

RE: Joke of the day

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2047 加入日期: 08-10-7 最近的帖子
haha...we're working on getting the latest translation on trunk applied..emoticon
thumbnail
Amos Fong,修改在13 年前。

Hitoshi,

Just applied the latest japanese language pack to liferay.com. Can you see if it looks good? I don't know japanese =)
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

Thank you.
It's looks much better. :-)

There can still be improvements, but I think it's at acceptable level.

BTW, which version of Liferay is this? I'm seeing untranslated "Places" at the upper right corner. I don't think this was in the Liferay 6.0.5 properties file.
thumbnail
Amos Fong,修改在13 年前。

I've applied the trunk japanese language pack. But we have some custom keys that don't exist in trunk/5.2 EE. "places" is one of those custom keys.

I'll ask our website translation team to translate the rest. I'll let you know if we need any help.
thumbnail
Ashitaba YOSHIOKA,修改在13 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 27 加入日期: 09-11-18 最近的帖子
Hi,

Amos Fong:
I've applied the trunk japanese language pack. But we have some custom keys that don't exist in trunk/5.2 EE. "places" is one of those custom keys.

I'll ask our website translation team to translate the rest. I'll let you know if we need any help.

As for Japanese Translation, I prepared 2files including custom keys for liferay.com here (accurately in liferay.com directory in it).
So please fork repo and translate it if you can take time to.
I'll merge yours and commit to Liferay when we finish.

Surely welcome to translate main properties file (Language_ja.properties.6.work).

Best regards,
YOSHIOKA Ashitaba
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

Amos Fong:

I'll let you know if we need any help.

I'm tied up a little but now. May be Ashitaba will be able to help you if you're in a hurry. I think it's mostly OK now though.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

I don't want other's to waste their time on works that's already been done so I'll attache the Japanese translation for 6.0.6.
I sometimes still find some mistranslations while going through the screen though.
thumbnail
Ashitaba YOSHIOKA,修改在13 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 27 加入日期: 09-11-18 最近的帖子
Hitoshi Ozawa:
I don't want other's to waste their time on unnecessary efforts so I'll attache the Japanese translation for 6.0.6.
I sometimes still find some mistranslations while going through the screen though.

Great, I'll merge yours tonight! emoticon

Thanks,
YOSHIOKA Ashitaba
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在13 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
There's something good hidden in this kind of translation: Something like this got me involved with the german translation and - as far as I remember - this was my first involvement with Liferay other than just using it.

However, as funny as it is and was, I'm glad that a lot of this is fixed now. But it's hard work to stay on top of the translations and to provide good ones as well.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在13 年前。

Deutsche Übersetzung
https://www.liferay.com/ja/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/7550927?_19_preview=false