留言板

Liferay 6.2 with Primefaces 4.0

amal miftahi,修改在8 年前。

Liferay 6.2 with Primefaces 4.0

Junior Member 帖子: 33 加入日期: 15-5-12 最近的帖子
Hello
I have a problem in terms of changing the version of primefaces on ivy.xml, I tried to change:
<dependency name = "org.primefaces.primefaces" org = "com.liferay" rev = "3.5" />
to ward
<dependency name = "org.primefaces.primefaces" org = "com.liferay" rev = "4.0" />
but I have an exeption.

I use Liferay 6.2 with SDK 6.2, please I need your help.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在8 年前。

RE: Liferay 6.2 with Primefaces 4.0

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Hi amal,

when redeploying a Liferay plugin, you should notice that old jars aren't removed, so if you change any library version, both the old and the new one will coexist and lead to unexpected errors.

Can you try to remove your plugin in /webapps (if using Tomcat) and then deploy your new WAR?

Additionally, take into account that p:confirm is a behavior, not a component, so it should be nested to any ClientBehaviorHolder (like commandButton).
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在8 年前。

Juan Gonzalez:

Additionally, take into account that p:confirm is a behavior, not a component, so it should be nested to any ClientBehaviorHolder (like commandButton).

Just seen that it needs to nest a org.primefaces.component.api.Confirmable component, so ClientBehavorHolder is not enough (probably you should use p:commandButton).
amal miftahi,修改在8 年前。

hello Mr Juan Gonzalez

Thank you for your reply, I tried to romove plugin on my webapps deploy your new WAR.

but I have the same problem outstanding.

for p: confirm I used like this:

<p: commandButton icon = "ui-icon-trash"
action = "# {introBean.delete (introo)}" styleClass = "buttonAction">
<p: confirm header = "Confirmation" message = "Are you sure?" icon = "ui-icon-alert" />
</ p: commandButton>

how will do Mr Juan and thank you for your help.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在8 年前。

Can you post here the list of jar libraries located in your deployed WAR inside webapps/<YOUR_PORTLET>/WEB-INF/lib directory?
amal miftahi,修改在8 年前。

Hello Mr Juan
thanks for your answer ,here are the JAR:

I delete primefaces.jar and org.primefaces.primefaces.jar and redeplyer tomcat to show my portles if not it does not display.

during deployement of my portlet 2 primefaces.jar jar and automatically add org.primefaces.primefaces.jar !!
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在8 年前。

amal miftahi:
Hello Mr Juan
thanks for your answer ,here are the JAR:

I delete primefaces.jar and org.primefaces.primefaces.jar and redeplyer tomcat to show my portles if not it does not display.

during deployement of my portlet 2 primefaces.jar jar and automatically add org.primefaces.primefaces.jar !!

So, as I suspected you have duplicated liferay-faces and primefaces libraries (the latter you have 3 of them!).

So you have to remove your currently deployed portlet, then do "ant clean deploy".