留言板

CRUD ou portlet em vaadin???

thumbnail
Guillermo Rodolfo Mangieri,修改在8 年前。

CRUD ou portlet em vaadin???

Regular Member 帖子: 166 加入日期: 12-9-10 最近的帖子
Bom dia,

Estou vendo que Vaadin é muito versátil e muitas coisas que estão implementadas no motor de Liferay me remetem a cara dessa tecnologia, portanto, estou querendo investir em vaadin para o projeto que estamos tocando por aqui.

A questão é... na internet, fora os webinars da vaadin oficial (que duram 50 minutos em média cada) não há um roteiro que leve a criança da mão para a escola (eu).

Agora pergunto: alguem tem algum material que mostre o mapa da minha para um portlet em vaadin que permita o uso de service builder para incluir em liferay????

Não peço um portlet pronto, peço uma trilha para pesquisa... não quero interpretar codigo de terceiros... quero seguir as boas práticas de liferay para termos mais um projeto de sucesso e fortalecer a comunidade... e ai? alguem se habilita com alguma dica???

Grato
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在8 年前。

RE: CRUD ou portlet em vaadin???

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
I did a blog post about a Vaadin 7 portlet that leveraged the LazyPagedContainer for binding a Vaadin portlet to the Liferay SB apis. I believe I put the project for it in github, but it's not there let me know and I'll publish it...
thumbnail

David, thanks a lot...

I will read that content and I will talk with the comunity with some ideas to work with this.
thumbnail

Good morning, David...

Last week I seek your project in your profile, marketplace, github and google and I not found.

At Marketplace I found a publication of your project for 6.2 CE and EE but the download button says "not available".

Can you send any URL that I can see how you invoque Vaadin? Have you any documentation to explain how you works in your project?

Thanks.

( Excuse me for my poor english =oD )
thumbnail

Are you using Liferay 6.2? If 6.1, it never got the full security manager stuff (with patches) so I couldn't distribute a 6.1 version, but if you message me I can hook you up with a 6.1 version...

Otherwise the 6.2 version should work just fine for you, but I don't know why you would be getting a "not available" message. Marketplace issues often need to be referred to the marketplace team for resolution, but I hope you don't have to go down that road if it's not necessary.
thumbnail

yes, I´m working in e new project with 6.2 EE SP9.

I seek your hook in the marketplace using liferay website... I will try to install in the control panel in my project.

I´m sending print screen of the result that I get at URL´s.
thumbnail

Sorry for the issues you're having, Guillermo. Unfortunately as plugin developers we don't have a lot of control over the marketplace site. The best I can do is point you at the Marketplace Support folks. There's a form here: https://www.liferay.com/web/developer/marketplace/contact.

They should be able to help answer why you're getting the 'not available' error.
thumbnail

David...

Realy I had found the vaadin control panel with the product id = 56785761.

In your profile apears the product id = 56783541.

The first is free an I found using marketplace using my portal with licences.

thanks
george salu,修改在7 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 36 加入日期: 15-4-16 最近的帖子
Oi Guillermo Rodolfo Mangieri, uma outro tecnologia que pode ajudar muito no desenvolvimento com liferay e groovy/grails e groovy ai ja é a principal linguagem de script suportada no liferay e grails é um framework web do groovy que usa projetos ja consagrados com hibernate/spring(mvc,data e etc), e lembrando que groovy tem integração total com java
thumbnail
Guillermo Rodolfo Mangieri,修改在7 年前。

opa, george... interessei nessa visão de desenvolvimento...

Vou dar uma olhada nos materiais disponíveis na internet e vou me interiorizar no assunto...

Muito obrigado pela contribuição