留言板

SPAM Update

thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在8 年前。

SPAM Update

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
Hey everyone - over the weekend liferay.com was hit with a massive spam attack. You probably saw them on the online forum, and email subscribers probably received a lot of junk. While a few are still leaking through our net at this time, rest assured your admins and moderators were busy throughout the weekend (some of us on holiday) and are still busy cleaning up and putting in additional measures to prevent these callous and cowardly individuals from throwing virtual garbage onto our nice clean floors.

Thanks for your patience and continued interest in contributing to our community and making this a great place to hang out and learn. Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend (and for those in the USA - Happy Independence Day!). Now, back to the fun!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在8 年前。

RE: SPAM Update

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
If I'm going to hire a guy to promote my "love marriage solution" BS, I'd be pretty upset to find out the best he could do was a Liferay technical developer forum site...
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在8 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
David H Nebinger:
If I'm going to hire a guy to promote my "love marriage solution" BS, I'd be pretty upset to find out the best he could do was a Liferay technical developer forum site...

Hey Everyone - thanks to our web staff and our community mods, I think we've gotten ahead of the spammers for now. We made a lot of new changes like <<redacted>> and <<redacted>> and Dave even <<redacted>> so we should be good to go. Enjoy your garbage-free experience!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在8 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
You left out where I called them <<redacted>> and <<redacted>>.

Don't forget to bow down to Jan and Olaf (and others), I know they too were involved in the <<redacted>> spam war of 2015!