留言板

Portlet deploypment fails w/o particular combination of JARS in ext

Prashant Mirajkar,修改在13 年前。

Portlet deploypment fails w/o particular combination of JARS in ext

New Member 帖子: 22 加入日期: 08-11-24 最近的帖子
If I move all jars from ${TOMCAT_HOME}/lib/ext to ROOT/WEB-INF/lib then following error is reported and myapp portlets are not deployed.
SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletContextListener

If I move all jars from ext to ROOT/WEB-INF/lib as well as ${myapp}/WEB-INF/lib then LayoutTemplateHotDeployListener and PluginPackageHotDeployListener do not kick in to deploy myapp, i.e. if all jars are in ext LayoutTemplateHotDeployListener and PluginPackageHotDeployListener kick in to deploy myapp!

The minimum jars required in ext are

activation.jar
container.jar
mail.jar
portal-kernel.jar
portal-service.jar
portlet.jar
portlet-container.jar

Missing mail.jar produces
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortalContextLoaderListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Ljavax/mail/Session;

and obviously myapp is not deployed.

N.B.: Tomcat 6.0.18 or 6.0.26, JDK 1.6.0_20. myapp portlets use some of the classes in portal-kernel.jar and portal-service.jar and uses spring framework. I use liferay classes for user creation and application specific security implementation using user and role services from liferay.

Does anybody know why this is happening and is there a solution? This also means I need a dedicated tomcat server, pushing deployment costs up.

cheers,

Prashant