留言板

Deploying Extension Enviroment

Diego M,修改在13 年前。

Deploying Extension Enviroment

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 10-6-12 最近的帖子
Hello all,

Ive installed the liferay+tomcat 6.0 bundle on my ubuntu server machine. I also downloaded the source code and tried to deploy the /ext/ folder so I can start some portlet development. I have had some errors with that and was informed to delete the "reports" portlet. I have since done that but now from inside the /ext/ folder when I type sudo ant clean deploy I get the following error:

java: FilenotfoundException - ~/projectliferay/liferay/ext/modules/portal-web.war (no such file or directory)

I should explain that I have a projectliferay folder, and inside that I have a liferay folder. Inside that i have two folders: portal and tomcat. Inside the tomcat portal I have unziped the contents of the liferay+tomcat portal.zip and inside the portal folder I unziped the liferay src.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated,

Diego
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在13 年前。

RE: Deploying Extension Enviroment

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
Make sure you build the ext environment using the following command

ant clean start build-ext

I remember having a similar problem when i only called the build-ext target and left out the others
Diego M,修改在13 年前。

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 10-6-12 最近的帖子
I definitely used that command to build it.
Blue Coat,修改在13 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 10-2-10 最近的帖子
The ext build REQUIRES the Reports portlet (even though it's labeled as a sample portlet and it appears that you should be able to remove it, don't remove it just hide it).