留言板

Problem with Fisheye in Jira?

thumbnail
Sandeep Nair,修改在13 年前。

Problem with Fisheye in Jira?

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1744 加入日期: 08-11-6 最近的帖子
Hi,

Is there any problem with Fisheye in Jira?

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在13 年前。

RE: Problem with Fisheye in Jira?

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6400 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
yes - sadly it had to be deactivated for causing some instabilities. I guess we've been waiting for an upgrade to any of these components, but I'm not sure about the timeframe when Fisheye is expected to be activated again, but I'll try to find out...
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair,修改在13 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1744 加入日期: 08-11-6 最近的帖子
Thanks Olaf.
celia smith,修改在13 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 10-6-23 最近的帖子
Olaf Kock:
yes - sadly it had to be deactivated for causing some instabilities. I guess we've been waiting for an upgrade to any of these components, but I'm not sure about the timeframe when Fisheye is expected to be activated again, but I'll try to find out...

Yeah I have had the problem like you but I do not know how to correct it emoticon
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在13 年前。

Olaf Kock:
I'm not sure about the timeframe when Fisheye is expected to be activated again, but I'll try to find out...

It's been a while - for reference: New servers are currently being bought, they'll be set up and are expected to be live in August.
Blue Coat,修改在13 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 10-2-10 最近的帖子
Any update on when FishEye will be back up? ...end of August is around the corner...
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在13 年前。

Sorry for that. The last information I got was that a new server that should be dedicated to fisheye was not working. We had severe problems running this in a virtual environment - which is why it was deactivated in the first place.

Sorry, feels bad to put you off again, I'm waiting for it myself.

I don't dare giving a new estimate, but have been told that our IT staff is still working on it, it took a while to detect the problem with the new server.