留言板

Notify administrator when a user is deleted by another admin

Khuong Nguyen,修改在9 年前。

Notify administrator when a user is deleted by another admin

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 15-1-14 最近的帖子
Hi all, I am implement a function in liferay which is allow sending a notification when an admin deactivate a user. I try to research workflow in kaleo but it does not help. Anyone know about this, please tell me. Thanks in advance
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在9 年前。

RE: Notify administrator when a user is deleted by another admin

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14913 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Use a ModelListener on the User class, check for change in status, email when changing.

Alternatively you could pay for EE and use the Audit plugin; this will give you a history of who did what to the users.
Khuong Nguyen,修改在9 年前。

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 15-1-14 最近的帖子
David H Nebinger:
Use a ModelListener on the User class, check for change in status, email when changing.

Alternatively you could pay for EE and use the Audit plugin; this will give you a history of who did what to the users.

Thanks for your reply. Can you give more detail about using ModelListener, I am newbie in Liferay. Moreover, how can I override User class of Liferay, I can not find the class definition in my project?
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski,修改在9 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 549 加入日期: 11-6-25 最近的帖子
Hello Khuong,
Model listeners is quite a simple mechanism and has been well described on the network, check these two article for example:

If you receive an update event, you could check if the user gets deactivated and then send email using Liferay services (check http://liferaytutorial.blogspot.in/2013/08/sending-mail-in-liferay.html).

I think you cannot use workflow in this case as it is triggered only when user is registered for the first time.

Regards,
KG