留言板

HowTo for the Web Content, Structure

Trollbahrt Wunderlich,修改在14 年前。

HowTo for the Web Content, Structure

Junior Member 帖子: 70 加入日期: 07-6-11 最近的帖子
Hi all!

Has someone a link to a HowTo describing the use of the Web Content with structures and s.o.? I searched the wiki and the forum and found a lot of articles, but nothing I read was really helpfull :-/ The reason may be, that the searchkeys I used are a bit common ...

Any hint?

Greetings
Troll
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在14 年前。

RE: HowTo for the Web Content, Structure

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6396 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
There's this Wiki article that contains fairly much about templating. A basic knowledge of velocity helps to create the first basic template.

Do start with a very simple template (visualizing a very simple structure) by just rendering it in some simple markup, e.g. <h1>. Add complexity once this works. In 5.2.3 I've seen errors with the preview functionality available in the web content editor, so you might rather want to have a separate window/tab open with a document that you reload in order to check your edits to the template.

Also, there's this video (though for 5.1), though "to save time" it shortcuts the template creation by "having prepared one beforehand"... You'll also have to do some mental translation work (Journal->Web Content, Control Panel etc.) to transfer this to the 5.2 vocabulary.
Trollbahrt Wunderlich,修改在14 年前。

RE: HowTo for the Web Content, Structure

Junior Member 帖子: 70 加入日期: 07-6-11 最近的帖子
Hey Olaf, thanks for your links and hints emoticon They looks good!

Greetz
Troll