留言板

Integrating spring mvc application in Liferay 6.2

Kishan Godishala,修改在9 年前。

Integrating spring mvc application in Liferay 6.2

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 14-11-13 最近的帖子
Hi,

I have a j2ee web application developed with Spring MVC + Dojo + Flash. My requirement is that i need to use this application as a portal in Liferay portal. I came to know that copying the war into liferay deploy folder makes my job easy. Samething I have tried. But i am getting following error

03:08:51,679 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-21][status_jsp:749] org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletContainerException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletContainerException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchResourceActionException: toolswebapp_WAR_toolswebapp#ADD_TO_PAGE
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletContainerException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletContainerException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchResourceActionException: toolswebapp_WAR_toolswebapp#ADD_TO_PAGE

I just tried with sample web application with plain html as welcome page. It was working fine and I was able to deploy as portlet int the portal page.

I suspect that spring mvc architecture and liferay mvc conflict is coming. Does my assumptions is correct ? Is there any configuration missing?

Please help me in this .