留言板

connecting to mysql db getting exception

thumbnail
Amarnadha Reddy,修改在14 年前。

connecting to mysql db getting exception

Junior Member 帖子: 27 加入日期: 09-8-4 最近的帖子
Hi Friends ,

I am gonna connect to mysql under JBoss-4.2.3 . Here am creating mysqldb-ds.xml under deploy folder and mysql-jdbc2-service.xml under deploy/jms folder after i was deleted the hsql-jdbc2-service.xml and hsqldb-ds.xml . After startign the server am getting this error .

I am following this Wiki article .: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Setup+Liferay+using+MySQL+under+JBOSS

here am attaching the log file for reference .

Thanks
thumbnail
Juan Fernández,修改在14 年前。

RE: connecting to mysql db getting exception

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1261 加入日期: 08-10-2 最近的帖子
Hi Amarnadha :

this message:
Connection refused: connect

is usualy related with communications issues between machines.

Is the database in another machine? and in that case, are they able to "see" each other?
Check the communications and let us know, to go on researching or not emoticon
Regards
thumbnail
Amarnadha Reddy,修改在14 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 27 加入日期: 09-8-4 最近的帖子
Hi Juan ,
database also same machine only . I am following the below wiki article .
http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Setup+Liferay+using+MySQL+under+JBOSS
thumbnail
Victor Zorin,修改在14 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1228 加入日期: 08-4-14 最近的帖子
It seems that your error is not related to liferay installation, looks like pure JBoss - database connectivity problem. As per your error log, jboss AS is not able (not allowed) to connect to MySql db socket while attempting to create timer tables.. It is either db server is not running or socket permission/access problems. It has not even progressed to DB authentication stage. Which OS are you running it on?
Seek further info in JBoss-specific forums, and a further warning: this Wiki article is not be fully representing JBoss switchover to MySQL db, there is much more to it depending on which pack you have installed.